Aquaponics History, Home Systems, Business/Commercial Trials, System Components, Startup, Water Quality, Bio-filters, Fish for Food Production, Plant Selection, Harvesting Procedures, Audio Transcripts of Course, Cost/Benefit analysis, Aquaponic Journals, Drawings, Conceptual Models, Solar Panels, Biodiesel, Skinning/Boning/Cooking Fish, Over 3GB of Information-SO MUCH In One Course! Plays on Windows PC (for MAC boot into windows)
Out of stock
We checked out our competition’s course and could not believe the lack of information provided at a premium price! If you are excited about food production, food security, health and wellness, this course is fantastic value and a solid investment at half the price of our Queensland competitor. Our Aquaponic 101 Course contains detailed, usable information from a qualified educator who has walked the talk for over 20 years:
- Aquaponics History
- Home Aquaponic Systems
- Business/Commercial Aquaponics
- Aquaponic System Components for Startup
- Water Quality parameters
- Beneficial Insects and pest control
- Fish for Food Production
- Suitable Plant Selection
- Plant and Fish Harvesting Procedures
- Audio Transcripts
- Cost/Benefit analysis
- Historical Aquaponic Journals
- Drawings and Conceptual Models
- Solar Panels and Biodiesel
- Skinning/Boning/Cooking Fish
- Plays on Windows PC (for MAC boot into windows)
- When you are finished with the 101, move onto the advanced course Aquaponics 102
You don’t have to be online to learn. We have kept this course on DVD so you can work through the lessons at your own pace, from your laptop, wherever you like, whenever you like. You can even learn your aquaponic course when you are camping!
You can read the lessons, hear the lessons or view the lessons – it’s your choice and there are tests and quizzes for positive re-enforcement of your learning.
Buy today and receive FREE POSTAGE, just use this coupon at checkout FREEPOST.
|Dimensions||19 × 14 × 1 cm|